Saturday, March 20, 2010

BELIEVE IN YOUR DREAMS & WHAT YOU CAN ACHIEVE

Inspired Quote of the Day

Believe in Your dreams and what you can achieve. ~FLOW, company motto


Today's Brilliance

Jaden Mitchell

Jaden Mitchell

Jaden is co-owner of FLOW, an apparel company for youths and adults, helping them them to believe in themselves.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

If you can dream it, you can do it! I want to be a policeman when I grow up. My sister Shandi wants to be a teacher. Even though I am only 7 and my sister is 3, we are dreaming big. It does not matter if we change our dreams over and over again. If you can dream it and set a goal you can do it! If you want to be the president of the United States of America, you can do it! Our mommy and daddy give us a ton of encouragement everyday which helps us in school and when we have to set an example to others. We share the things that our mommy and daddy teach us with others kids. For example:

-If you only have a little of something always share (I always share my toys with my sister. If she wants to play a game but does not know how, it is my job to teach her)

-Be kind to others (Something so simple like opening the door for someone can make someone's day)

-Always help out in any way (For me and my sister we help bring groceries in the house when we...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment