Friday, March 5, 2010

Energize Your Imagination

Inspired Quote of the Day

If my body spent time where my spirit was, would I still be here. ~Inyah Dreams


Today's Brilliance

Ruth Anne Wood

Ruth Anne Wood

Ruth is the director of Scripting for Success.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

Energize your imagination to get more of what you want - Be as specific as you can with how it feels, tastes, sounds, smells, to live your dream now. Write your dream down in words that makes you feel good when you read it and read it daily.

Make Your Dream a priority by setting up systems of accountability to get what you want - Set up a master mind group, hire a coach, dedicate time everyday to focus on your dream daily, offer to help people who have achieved your dream.

Set specific parameters for your dream so you become a filter for only things that you want - Get very clear exactly what you want so when distractions come along that say "I'm more important than your dream," you can say no thanks. You are not my focus right now. My dream is this. You're not a match. Goodbye!"

Create anchors in your subconscious that alerts you when you are getting exactly what you want. (mind maps, mind movies, your future success stories) - If you get really clear about what y...

Read More of Today's Brilliance

No comments:

Post a Comment