Monday, April 12, 2010

Discovering and valuing people you really admire is the best way to discover and value yourself. ~Hank Wasiak

Inspired Quote  of the Day

Discovering and valuing people you really admire is the best way to discover and value yourself. ~Hank Wasiak


Today's Brilliance

Hank Wasiak

Hank Wasiak

Hank is the author of Change The Way You See Everything, a book about our assets, including who we are, what we are, and what we bring to the world.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

Half Full or Half Empty? It's both!

Focus on what's in the glass.

I am 66 years old and have been blessed to have a good life, a wonderful family and a pretty successful career. At age 60 I discovered Asset-Based Thinking and since then I have found more meaning in work, determination, personal fulfillment, confidence and humility than I could ever have imagined. As I contemplated what's ahead, I found it rewarding to look back through the lens of Asset-Based Thinking and imagine the upside of the future.

Here are five ABT insights that are guiding me that I hope will help you.

Power is Who You Are Not What You Have.

You always have something of value to add. Always. Be Authentic. Expose yourself. Rather than relying on external sources to fuel your progress, look inside yourself to find your Signature Presence...your unique combination of passions, capabilities, qualities, values and beliefs. Let passion be your power and the most magnetic version ...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment