Sunday, April 18, 2010

Life is unpredictable so accept and embrace the changes in life because you never know what to expect. ~Gina Andrews

Inspired Quote  of the Day

Life is unpredictable so accept and embrace the changes in life because you never know what to expect. ~Gina Andrews


Today's Brilliance

Gina Andrews

Gina Andrews

Gina is a mother, a breast cancer survivor, an advocate, a speaker and an entrepreneur.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

Many blessings in life are sadly taken for granted. You will never understand how precious life is until you face a life-threatening disease. I discovered this after being diagnosed with breast cancer six days after giving birth to my first child. I truly believe God sent me my son to spare my life because He had a great plan in store for me.

I learned that we experience trials and tribulations to learn life lessons. We can either sulk in our misery or grow from the experiences and help others. Had I not struggled through a devastating disease, I would not have the opportunity to give back to my community and help other women.

We can not foresee what life throws at us. Rather, we can do our best to be prepared and ready to adapt to change. Embrace the times that seem to be negative and turn them into positive experiences. Through tough times comes good times, as rainbows shine after thunder storms.

My favorite movie quote is from the movie, Forrest Gump,...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment