Tuesday, February 23, 2010

"Am I doing everything I could with everything I am given?"

Inspired Quote of the Day

To those who believe, no proof is necessary; to those who don't, no proof is possible. ~ Stuart Chase


Today's Brilliance

Chaney Weiner

Chaney Weiner

Chaney is an inspirational and transformational speaker and the founder of Wealth Mastery Success.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

Ask yourself this question every day of your life, "Am I doing everything I could with everything I am given?" You want to be able to answer "Yes I am giving it my all".

No matter where you are, no matter what you've been through and no matter what takes place during your day, whether positive or negative, look to see where it serves you and your mission. It is never about what's going on around you, it is about what's going on inside of you that counts.

There are many times when it is easy to quit or give in to what others say you "should" be doing or what you "have" to do or what you "ought" to be doing. It is a matter of believing in who you are, what you are passionate about and what you are worth and what value you bring to the world.

If you know what you are worth then go out and get what you are worth and be willing to take the challenges that come your way and keep moving forward. It is a matter of being tru...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment