Saturday, February 27, 2010

Grow Up 2B A "Big Kid"

Inspired Quote of the Day

JUST DO IT! ~ Nike


Today's Brilliance

Sami FitzGerald

Sami FitzGerald

Sami is an exceptional young girl, who by the age of seven was already an author and a speaker.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

When I grow up I have decided to be a "big kid" instead of an adult.

What made me decide to do this?

I watch my mom and dad and all of their friends have fun, but I still think they are missing out on the good stuff kids get to do....

I think there should be an option to grow up but still do kid things. This would make the world a better place because everyone would be having fun.

In the world full of "big kids" everyone would get to do stuff like:

Play outside everyday. Don't just go outside, but kick a ball around or hoola-hoop in the yard.

Of course when you are outside, you should invite friends over to play too! How about a skipping contest or see who can hop on one foot longer? That is sure to make you smile.

Definitely wear comfortable clothes. Sometimes I see adults wearing fancy clothes and high-heel shoes and they don't look happy. Soft, colorful clothes and sneakers are great for everyone!

Put a brush th...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment